Who is it for?
Perfect for those looking to minimise skin-ageing triggers.
Why Should I Use It?
• One of Dermalogica’s Hero Products.
• Used day and night, Dermalogica Eye Treatments strengthen delicate eye tissues against signs of ageing.
How do I use it?
• Best applied following your Dermalogica Double Cleanse routine.
• Dispense a pea-sized amount to your finger and apply to the eyes working from the outer corners of the eye towards the nose using a light pressure.
• Use on alternate nights for 2 weeks so the skin can acclimatise. You can then apply every evening. In the day we recommend Multi Vitamin Power firm.
• Contains Retinol, a form of Vitamin A. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, please consult a physician prior to use. Not recommended for use within 72 hours of waxing or exfoliation. Avoid contact with eyes.
What is in it?
Micro Encapsulated Retinol and tissue-regenerating peptides plus Vitamin C fortify skin to help strengthen against fine lines and related signs of ageing. Oat Proteins and Fraxinus Extract firm. Microencapsulated Niacinamide and Ash Tree Bark Extract maintain hydration and reduce visible dark circles. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colours. Certified cruelty free by Leaping Bunny and PETA.
Prep your skin with PreCleanse and Skin Resurfacing Cleanser.