Age Smart® Biolumin C Serum®
€105.00 – €166.00
High-performance serum enhances skin’s natural defence system to brighten, firm and help dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Advanced bio-technology and an ultra-stable Vitamin C complex work synergystically to enhance bioavailability of Vitamin C to fight oxidative stress and the appearance of skin ageing before it starts. Optimised delivery system combined with a peptide and AHA renews for brighter, firmer, more radiant skin.
- Exfoliates and reduces unbalanced pigmentation
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Prevents and corrects free radical damage
how to use
Dispense a full dropper and smooth over cleansed face and neck morning and night, after toning and before moisturising.ingredients
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Lactic Acid, Salvia Hispanica (Chia) Seed Extract, Sodium PCA, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Sophora Japonica Flower Extract, Ascorbyl Methylsilanol Pectinate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Trehalose, Polyacrylate-13, Propanediol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Polyisobutene, Methylpropanediol, Carrageenan, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Limonene, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol.
Dermalogica is dedicated to maintaining the accuracy of the ingredient lists on this website. However, because ingredients are subject to change, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, up-to-date and/or error-free. For an accurate listing of ingredients in each product, please refer to your product packaging.
Who is it for?
Perfect for those looking to minimise skin-ageing triggers and brighten dull skin.
Why Should I Use It?
• One of Dermalogica’s Hero Products.
• Your skin is as unique as you are, and is constantly changing due to lifestyle choices and seasonal changes! When specialised care is needed, Dermalogica Targeted Treatments become the essential addition to your daily skin health regimen.
How do I use it?
• Best applied following your Dermalogica Double Cleanse and Prescribed Dermalogica Toner.
• Dispense a full dropper and smooth over cleansed face and neck morning and night, after toning and before moisturising.
What is in it?
Advanced bio-technology fuses ultra-stable Vitamin C and Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, helping to dramatically reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Formulated with advanced technology to deliver more Vitamin C into skin to provide brighter, firmer, more radiant skin. Lactic Acid accelerates cell turnover, Sophora Japonica Flower Extract helps return skin to a calm state after experiencing oxidative stress, and Salvia Hispanica (Chia Seed) Oil helps to hydrate and help quench free radicals. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colours. Certified cruelty free by Leaping Bunny and PETA.
Prep skin with Antioxidant HydraMist and follow with Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50.